How to write...
Writing concise and well structured papers are essential to scientific communication. Here are some resources that provide useful advice for writing articles or reviews:
- Kaj Sand-Jensen, Oikos 2007:
- George D. Gopen & Judith A. Swan, American Scientist 78, 1990:
- Michael L. Rosenzweig, Jerrold I. Davis & James H. Brown, Bull. of Ecol. Soc. America 69, 1988:
- Anonymous, 2007:
- How to handle and digest scientific literature
- Science magazine has a number of interesting articles on getting published: